Saturday, July 25, 2009

1day city holiday of mine^^

25th JULY my 1 day off from all my designsss jobsssss
1st wake up early morning have a warm breakfast with my family ^^
long time didn't nyam cha with my parents ^^


then start to ss kakaka


the arrival of our bread, WE WALK AROUND 1B for 6hours!!! hahahaha
legs short walk long????


then we go shopping 1st we go take a look at all the shoes
and heelsss then i found this 1piece kinna like it but still
consider that time.....anyway i brought it RM 59++ home with no regret XD

then i brought my new purse hehehehe these are all
the things inside my purse all the things i bring along
cost me RM30 only hehehe very nice




then 3rd help my lonely sabishi cousin celebrate his 20years old
Birthday, I didn't tell many people but no ppl help him celebrate???
I emergency call anyone I can and buy a cake wit joe and vun
go to his house give him s little surprise XD


american chocolate cake????super sweet.......


blow to fast before the Birthday song start O_O biu dai aaaa
even joe wanna rush to fetch his auntie......blow candle and sing BD song???
LOL


1st thing I saw a long time no see friend ...he keep his nails like this long!!!
a male.....astaga cut it cut it cut it laaaaaaa so no ngam....vui lagi.....


hoi!!group photo so not ready......


1 more shoot XD go0d????i look tall in it hehehehe
main buyuk maaaaa thx for the red eggsss edmond's auntie...
my auntie too....O_O hehehehe
end of the day a fully plan day^^ tired but meaningful i guess
long time didn't enjoy like this already

THANKS MY FRIENDS MISSED YOU ALL MUAKSSSS!!

9 comments:

无限的爱 said...

the nail got use 1 lar...when cutting something and use for other thing...only 2 finger ma...not all.....=.=

James said...

LOL!!! what a day aaaa hahahaha
syok ooo finally can do thing unrelated to job and design...^^

Unknown said...

haha edmond look so weird~ ^^

jie said...

james
LOL!!yalor finally can do something didn't have any related with jobs and design XD

joe
naaa 2nails in 1 hand 4 nails jor kakakakaka cut wat o0o0 need nails???me become professional cutter for 8months n0 keep any long nails pun....

无限的爱 said...

after cutting need use it...not when cutting need use it...
n not only cutting...

jie said...

so complicated dd meh???after cutting use for wat leee??kasih patah d knife???o_0

vuns said...

ya lor joe ~!!
i dont under stand any of this...

after cutting need use it...not when cutting need use it...
n not only cutting...

mybe too old le.. ~^^ or long time didnt join you guys ...hmm....
or im back to normal.... long time didnt see you guys akakakakaka...
COMPLICATED~~!!

jie said...

astaga.......makin complicated liao.....

karan kapoor said...

very nice pics you have where you from? and he is your boyfriend or else.